Friday, March 23, 2012

Aliens in Divinity?

Zodiac Blitz Symbol
I suppose a little explanation is needed here but I'm currently making a manga called Divinity and I'm still working on the story first, to be honest I've only really scratched the surface of it all but onto the topic of discussion.

I recently purchased the Prothean DLC for Mass Effect 3 and got Javik the Jamaican Prothean who has become an outstanding member in my crew, he has been done really well with all his speech and back story. His presence got me thinking about Divinity though as I only have humans in it right now I thought that maybe I should add another couple of races such as aliens or even humanoid animals like a beetleman or something.
Just a thought I had yesterday that I thought I should share with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment