Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Assesment Post

And so begins the post that will detail all of what I've done in MPI104, this will be an interesting post.
Brace yourselves, the storm of crap is coming.

Blogger:
Including this one I've done 9 posts about me playing Mass effect 3, creating my Manga and reading Fairy Tail along with my finished walk cycle. The two most interesting that I think are:

As for the aesthetic look of the blog I kept the the posts and the sidebar a simple white with a more fun style font, for the header I added a gif of Skull Kid shaking his booty on top of the clock tower in Majora's Mask, the background may look fancy but in actual fact it's just an N in a fancy font copied both horizontally and vertically to make what you see. Also I added SCM player to house some music that I like.
I only made two comments on other MPI104 students Lewis & Cameron 
All my tags used, are the ones that are in this post.

Del.icio.us
In total there are 9 links on my Delicious and they interest me because they keep me up to date with the latest news and images of the people I follow on these pages.
These are my dashboards:

Flickr
I have 10 images uploaded here, my favourite ones:
I do like flickr, it's a much more simpler way of sharing photos, I do enjoy it

All in All
I really do like MPI104 it's a really easy course and it's good to put yourself out there on the internet a bit more with a little bit more knowledge of some things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment